Shipping Coordinator – 1st Shift
Shipping Coordinator assists in the daily loading of installation trucks and delivery trucks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and secure table tops and other parts into out panel trucks
- Identify product by job number and color
- Ability to follow up on a checklist and adhere to the company policy
- High School diploma.
- Experience in production manufacturing or truck loading
- Experience with solid surfaces is a plus
- Proactive and positive attitude
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work while standing for 8 to 12 hour shifts.
- Ability to move and carry substantial parts on varied surfaces
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to safely operate forklift and overhead crane
- Ability to follow all safety requirements
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Indoor and outdoor environments