At Lakeside Surfaces Inc. we have been actively monitoring the rapidly changing situations surrounding COVID-19. We are constantly monitoring the CDC, State Department and Government to ensure compliance and best practices. Lakeside is committed to protecting the safety and health of our employees and customers. We ask for your cooperation in the additional communication that will be needed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
We have implemented the following to ensure mutual protection:
- Our plant, distribution centers and showrooms have significantly increased cleaning frequency
- Our team is also cleaning our showrooms several time per day, including door handles and any surface that is commonly touched by employees or customers
- Our teams are following all hygiene recommendations by the CDC
- If sick, Employees have been reminded to stay at home, and will be required to stay home
- Our employees will sanitize their hands and equipment prior to entering your home
- After your new countertops are installed, they will be sanitized during the final cleaning
- Please sanitize all surfaces that LSI employees will be in contact with prior to our arrival
In an effort to maximize the safety of our showroom visitors and our employees, please respect the following:
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself, our staff, and other showroom visitors. We will do the same for you.
- Despite the irresistible beauty of our products, please limit your contact with display materials whenever possible.
In preparation for Lakeside Surfaces’ employees entering your home, we will begin asking the following questions for our mutual protection:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with anyone with the COVID-19 virus?
- Are there any other risks for COVID-19 at your home we should know about (travel, etc.)?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then we will need to postpone the visit. We ask that if you’re able, please pre-screen your customers prior to requesting a template scheduled with one of our field technicians.
We are committed to these steps to ensure the mutual protection of our health. As we work together on these important issues, we are confident we can all remain healthy and well and continue to take care of your countertop needs during this unprecedented time for all of us.
All the Best,